‘Personal Information’ has the meaning given to it in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (Act). In general terms, it is any information that can be used to personally identify you. This may include, but is not limited to, your name and contact details including phone numbers and email addresses. If the information we collect personally identifies you, or you are reasonably identifiable from it, the information will be considered Personal Information.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
We will use information, including Personal Information you provide to us, to:
- provide you with information about our business and the Website;
- provide you with information that you request from us;
- provide general administrative and performance functions and activities;
- manage our legal and operational affairs;
- carry out technical analysis to determine how to improve our services and the Website;
- monitor activity on the Website, including to identify potential fraudulent activity and to ensure compliance with the terms and conditions including copyright laws that apply to the Website and our business;
- make information available to you through the Website.
Storage of Personal Information
Your Personal Information even if collected by us in Australia may be transferred to and stored in a country that is not Australia (on a temporary or permanent basis).
By visiting or using the Website, by contacting us and by doing business with us, you agree:
- that, Overseas Recipients are not bound by the APPs;
- that, if an Overseas Recipient handles your information in breach of the APPs, you will not be able to seek redress under the Act.
For more information, please check the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (OAIC).
Protection of your Personal Information
Your privacy is very important to us. We will take reasonable steps to protect your Personal Information from loss, misuse, unauthorised disclosure or destruction.
We may need to allow our authorised staff and contractors to access your Personal Information. The staff and contractors are required by contract and policies to maintain the confidentiality of your Personal Information.
If you suspect any misuse or loss of, or unauthorised access to, your Personal Information, please let us know immediately. You may contact us via the Contact Form provided on the Website.
Website visitors can always refuse to supply Personal Information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
We may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with us and our products. If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe at any time by replying to the email and adding ‘Unsubscribe’ in the Subject Line.
You may want to contact us about the information we hold about you (including to correct any information). You may contact us via the Contact Form provided on the Website.
Personal Information of Children
We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 16. If you are under the age of 16, please do not submit any Personal Information to us. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 16 has provided Personal Information to us, please contact us, and we will endeavour to delete that information from our database.
Change to Business Ownership
Last updated on 19 April 2018